Background and font



Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Paleo, day 2...

I've made it through almost 2 days of mostly Paleo, and I'm pretty happy about that! It's been tough seeing the snack box at work and not giving into it.

So day 1 consisted of an RVL shake for breakfast(I know it's not Paleo, but I have to use them since I paid for it) and everything I add to it is Paleo, chicken breast, almonds, and fruit for lunch. Dinner we juiced and I grilled up a few burgers.

Day 2: RVL shake, lunch was turkey breast slices with pineapple, almonds and pistachios. Dinner I made a Pot Roast so lets see how it turns out.

If anyone wants to offer me any help with my journey, I'd love it! Or if some of the things that I'm eating aren't Paleo, I'd love to know!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have a bunch of pins on Pinterest that are paleo! I realized its not as scary as it seems!