So recently a good friend told me to sit down and make a list of the qualities that I'm looking for in a mate. So after weeks of putting it off(as well as finally starting a blog) I finally made mine. So here it is:
1. Honest and trustworthy
2. Comes from a good family
3. Understand my disease (rheumatoid arthritis) and the limitations it has forced me to accept and wants to help in any way and willing to make changes in their lifestyle to help me as well.
5. Hard Worker
6. Financially stable no matter what his income is like.
7. Wants a family
8. Has the same belief in wanting a stay at home mom for his kids.
9. Doesn't tease me about my flaws or insecurities.
10. Doesn't force me to do things that I don't want to do, or make me feel bad for saying no.
11. Manly and doesn't take longer to get ready then I do.
12. Has a healthy lifestyle and believes that fast food isn't a normal choice in what to eat.
15. Takes care of himself and his body - Works out, good teeth, healthy.
16. Someone that makes me laugh.
Here's hoping he's out there!