Background and font



Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is there something in the water?

A few months ago, it seemed like the water was full of pregnancy germs and everyone around me was getting preggo. Now it seems like some men are drinking a new water which is turning them into DB's and ending some of the best things in their life! I honestly don't understand it!

Ok, I just needed to get that off my chest.  And I'm not saying all guys are this way, and I'm jealous of all you girls out there who have found the one's that aren't!

But I got to go to the Angel game the day before the 4th, and to my surprise, after the game was a celebrity all-star game and a home run derby featuring my all time favorite Angel, Tim Salmon! So there he is, first in line! I only had my cell phone so the pic isn't that good!
Well on the 4th, I got to hang out with this cutie
I bought those swim trunks the day I found out that they were having a boy.
But that night, we set up our fire pit on the driveway, roasted marshmallows, and watched the fireworks.

 But I promise that I'm going to get better at this!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I like to brag about the fact that I ran the All Star Game 5k last year at Angel Stadium and Tim Salmon personally handed me my medal. :) It was awesome!

Ashleigh said...

Oh I'm super jealous of that! I love him!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, what IS in the water?! It must be bottled water, I'm sayin!

Fun times at the game for you!

He sure is a cutie patootie!!!

Fun I wanna roast marshmellows!

Ashleigh said...

Well, I drink bottled water!

I think he is too!

Come over, I have left overs! :)