Background and font



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

10 things that made me happy this week..

!. Spending the day at Glen Ivy.


2. Finding the big floppy hat that I was looking for a month ago, and getting a great deal on it! (Don't mind how horrible I look in the pic!!)


3. New sunglasses. See pic above.

4. Yummy summer fruit!


5. Learning to fish tail braid, an finding my first victim model.



6. Vitamins! I love taking them every day! This is just some of the ones I take.


7. My family! They are amazing!

8. Freebies. Need I say more?!

9. Working out!

10. Getting away this weekend for my future sis-in-law's bachelorette party!

6 comments:

Shann said...

I LOVE everything on your list!! I'm happy you sent to GI. I suspect I'll be there soon. Love the Kentucky Derby Hat and new shades. I've been wanting a large hat for a LONG time. MM... nectarines.. they're my fav right now.

Stacey said...

I've had my eye on a big, floppy hat too but I don't want to spend what it costs :( I love nectarines too!! I forgot how to fishtail braid, but used to do it all the time.. I need a refresher :) And holy vitamins!!! I take 2 little prenatals and that's enough for me.. lol

Tawni716 said...

Love your list & all the pics that go with it! Dang that's a lot of vitamins ... makes me feel guilty for not taking any LoL Hope you are having a good week!

Sandy said...

Love the big floppy hat! And you look cute in the picture!! I'm loving nectarines too! Nice list :)

Sandy said...

Oh and I want to know more about freebies! Haha What freebies?!

Anonymous said...

I want a braid like this!