Background and font



Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pitty Party...Party of 1..

Hi! How's your weekend? Mine is just great! But I have been feeling super down on myself lately. I work out 6 days a week. I've been getting my butt kicked on the stairmaster. And I've been gaining weight! And I know what you are going to say, "Muscle weighs more than fat." But I don't feel any skinnier either! My friends keep telling me that I look great, but tell that to the scale and my clothes! I do know A LOT  some of it has to do with my diet, but before I started working out, I ate the same, but never changed. So I figure if i eat the same now and add in the gym, I'd lose weight...but I guess not! I guess it is time to stay away from the sweets, because that is my downfall and will get me EVERY time!

But to try to end on a positive note, Apple replaced my iPhone due to some software issues I was having. And today I got a call saying that I got tickets to see The Ellen Show!

Also, I am blessed to have some of the most amazing people that I've met in my life and to be able to call them friends. That I'm temping for a friend and 'working' a few days here and there. And also that I went back to church today and loved the message!

PS Sorry for no pics this time, and I am trying to get better at posting more often! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried commenting last night & blogger was acting up...again. Pfft

I'm glad Apple replaced your phone!

I love Ellen she is so funny! So fun for you!!

You are looking great too btw!! I can totally tell you're working out, unfortunatley abs are made in the kitchen statement does stand correct 80% of what we look like is what we eat.

I feel equally blessed & church was a good message your'e so right :)
XO

Genn said...

Hi Ashleigh!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :)

I hear ya on the working out. It's so hard to always eat right and work out often too. It's all about finding a balance.
I'm still looking for it. ;)

Tawni716 said...

Hi girl! Don't be so hard on yourself ... easier said than done, I know! You are beautiful! =) Glad you got a new phone, lucky girl! They just gave you one for software issues? Awesome! So my Mom's phone that she dropped that same day you dropped yours ... well she lost it at the concert this last weekend!!! She was so sad! LoL Hope you have a great week! Would love to get together sometime & hang out! XoXo

Kris said...

Hi Ashleigh! I didn't even know you had a blog! And I didn't know you had RA!!! I am so sorry to hear that. There are good meds out there....you don't have to be in pain. We have a friend with RA and he does well with meds to manage the pain. I am so happy to be seeing more of you. And I would love to see your Mom one day soon.
Hugs.
Kris
PS You can come over for dinner any time!