Background and font



Sunday, August 28, 2011

When you think Tim McGraw... I hope you think of me...

Hello everyone! Sorry once again that I was MIA. It's been a busy week, and this week is going to be busy as well! Next Sunday my brother is getting married and I offered my help to the bride, so that's what I'll be doing this week. 

So last Tuesday, my friend posted on FB that she was at the Taylor concert, and I've been wanting to go to her concert really bad, so I responded with "Jealous!" But what I didn't mention is her SIL is Taylor's back-up singer, and they had amazing seats. So the next morning she said, "Text me and I'll send you the form."  I had no clue if she was talking to me or not, so I took a chance and she was! So I sent in a form to request 4 tickets for my SIL, nieces, and myself, and we got them! 

So we went and had shirt's made with song lyrics on them!



I don't know if you notice the typo on her shirt...but we didn't until we were almost there!
Our tickets!
My beautiful nieces!

Hearts!
We were so close!







This is Liz(in the middle). She is Taylor's back up singer. My nieces were excited about meeting her!

She was so much fun to watch! She run's around and act's like a young girl just like she is!

I was so excited that as I was leaving I ran into Casey and Vienna from The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad. And if you are friends with me on FB, you've seen it 5 million times! (Sorry about that!)  My nieces were excited to "meet" some "famous" people for once!

I have more pics, but does ANYONE else have issues adding pics on blogspot?! Or is it just me?

Anyways, hope you had an amazing weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Issues like that don't rotate? Sometimes I do.

How fun fun fun fun for you guys!!!! You all look adorbs in your tanks & I luv the colors! Looks like a great time & you weren't kiddin you look super close! That is so great!

Stacey said...

Fun!!!!!! Those shirts were a CUTE idea!! Did you end up figuring out why FB kept posting your status?? that was kinda hilarious!! lol.. I'm glad you guys had fun at the concert.. You guys had great seats!! And, you should have punched Vienna in the face.. hahah... I can't stand her!!

Jessica M. said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I tried to get tickets for my sister and I to see her when she came to Ohio this year, but I was too late and they were all sold out. It looks like you all had a great time!!

I'm a new follower, so feel free to follow me back at jessicarbrackman.blogspot.com!! :)

*Jessica

Shann said...

Looks so fun! We need matching husband beaters next time we go to Yogurtland! I want mine to say, "Unless I can't fit in an elevator, I'm eating Yogurtland on the regular."

You look super pretty in the pictures! Get it girl!

Tawni716 said...

How fun!!!! Looks like great seats & a great time! Oh how crazy you met Vienna & Casey! How did they act - like they are in love like Bachelor Pad?