Background and font



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So what...Since everyone's doing it...

A few of my friends are linking up for "So What Wednesday" and loved their posts and thought I'd try it this week as well! Hope you enjoy my list.
 
So what if I think I can count eating chocolate towards my 3 servings of dairy a day.

So what if I want to comment on people's blogs and fix their typo's!

So what if I can't find something of value I automatically believe my ex stole it from me, even after I find it.

So what if I don't care that my "uncle" isn't coming to my brother's wedding for something that he believes that I did and I no longer refer to him as an "uncle."

So what if I found out that I can now blog stalk at "work."

So what if I check in on foursquare to places I'm not at for points, to become the "mayor", and/or to stay the "mayor."

So what if I still have my luggage out from two weekends ago!

4 comments:

Shann said...

So what!!

I totally leave luggage out/ don't unpack for a while!

Anonymous said...

Haha two weeks?! Lol

Stacey said...

hehehe.. I still think your ex DID steal the giftcard, even tho you DID find it.. He's a thief!! lol

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

haha I definitely notice the typos, too! It drives me crazy!!